- Visit White Lodge Kindergarten and collect an information pack.
- Book a trial date and do a free one (1) hour trial session.
- Where applicable, a RM50.00 non-refundable fee will be collected to enter your child into our wait list.
- If you are interested, book the school days for your child and send an email/fax to confirm.
- Each child will have to do two (2) free one-hour orientation sessions accompanied by a parent before starting school.
The first school day will be an hour from 9.30 am to 10.30 am. We recommend that you check with the Principal on how your child is coping after the second school day. Thereafter, parents and teachers can deliberate on the school hours, and eventually you can decide on whether you wish to enroll your child in the half day or full day programme.
Once the placement is confirmed, please submit the following necessary paperwork to the Principal’s Office:
- Enrolment Form
- Payment of programme, registration, administration & insurance fees
- Letters of recommendation is required from speech therapists, psychologists, or other therapists your child is consulting with for a placement in our integration programme.
All children will need to have an extra change of clothes, diapers, wet wipes, napping items and a sun hat packed into their bags daily. Teachers will give out a zipper bag with a communication book for those coming in by bus.
A weekly bulletin will be sent via email updating parents on the school activities every Friday. At the end of terms two and four in June and December respectively, there will be a Parent-Teacher Meeting, where each child’s portfolio will be shared with the parents. Parents are encouraged to participate in all school events and celebrations